In August and September 2011 the DKK Media Training "Climate research in the media landscape - provision of information on scientific results and processes“ took place in Berlin. The training aimed at scientists, who frequently work with the media, public relations professionals and staff of the managing board. The content of the training was tailored to individual requirements.
The participants recommend the "individual and highly professional" training carried out by the DKK cooperation partner Jessica Wahl unreservedly.
• Telephone interviews, radio interview
• How to react to "always the same questions"
• Dealing with critical issues
• How to convey complex topics
• Development of lines of arguments
• Getting to the heart of the matter on an entertaining and informative way
• Quick reactions - the „30- second – statement“
• Toolbox for dealing professional with the media
• Personal and professional acceptance before a demanding audience
• Ways to deal productively with stage fright, interposed questions and stress -
Tipps and Tricks against nervousness and blackouts
• self-perception and external perception
• Gesture and mimic
• Telephone and radio interviews, press conferences, TV-Interviews) with individual analyses
• Acting in front of cameras and microfons -awareness, optimization and deepening of
• Breathing-, vocal- and speech practices
Further information: Marie-Luise Beck, T. +49 30 76 77 18 69 0